Q&A’s to Solve Problems and Issues
With graduate degrees in management, labor and industrial relations, and strategy; undergraduate degrees in business administration, personnel administration and industrial psychology, and business; and with more than 50 years of combined experience in a variety of industries and businesses, we can answer your human resource questions or help you navigate your way through an human resource issue.
Contact: BJourdan@HumanResourcePotential.com or (616) 901-1826
- How do I manage a leave of absence for a pregnant employee? Do I need to hold her position?
- I have an employee who has had frequent absences and has been using intermittent Family Medical Leave. When can I terminate him?
- Do I need to pay overtime to my office manager?
- Do I have to pay for unused vacation for an employee that I terminated for poor performance?
- How can I get an independent assessment of a person I want to hire?
- Where should I advertise for an open position?